RxPrep: What products should I purchase?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

upton889

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
On the RxPrep website there seems to be 3 product options: the materials book, the test bank, and a comprehensive online course that includes materials, test bank, online videos, etc.

If the online course is helpful then I would consider it, but $800 for 6 months access or $1000 for 12 months is a big hit to my wallet. The book plus test bank purchased individually totals approximately $300 to $350, depending on how many months of test bank access you want.

Just curious to know some perspectives on what worked and if the full online course is actually worth it.

Members don't see this ad.

I recently took and passed Naplex in Sept 2016 using the previous year rx prep. You don't need the new material as long as you can pick out which guidelines have been updated since the book was published.

For me, Book and online quiz bank are enough. I got rxprep through my employer. I had everything, but didn't use the online videos.

Members don't see this ad :)
For me, Book and online quiz bank are enough. I got rxprep through my employer. I had everything, but didn't use the online videos.

That seems to be the general consensus with people who used RxPrep. No need to spend $800.

Thank you both!

On the RxPrep website there seems to be 3 product options: the materials book, the test bank, and a comprehensive online course that includes materials, test bank, online videos, etc.

If the online course is helpful then I would consider it, but $800 for 6 months access or $1000 for 12 months is a big hit to my wallet. The book plus test bank purchased individually totals approximately $300 to $350, depending on how many months of test bank access you want.

Just curious to know some perspectives on what worked and if the full online course is actually worth it.

Did you end up buying the rxprep online course? I am up to splitting it with you if you want to do that?