SABA - MCAT Strongly Recommended NOT Required

Started by Vienna
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Vienna

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If i haven't taken the MCAT, do you think I still have a chance of getting into SABA and MUA - schools which don't REQUIRE MCAT yet (but is strongly recommended). GPA 3.6, much hosp & volunt. experience, and currently in M.S. Biol program. Honest opinions welcome. I just don't want to sit for the MCAT, but will if NO chance of getting in.
 
You have a chance of getting in, HOWEVER, with the California approval Saba has gotten much more competitive.

go to www.valuemd.com and check out the Saba forum there. Search for the MCAT - this topic has been discussed there before.

Best of luck,
~S 😎
 
With a 3.6, you should be head and shoulders above those with lower GPAs and a mediocre MCAT score.

You should be accepted, but then again, I am not on the admissions committe.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Vienna said:
If i haven't taken the MCAT, do you think I still have a chance of getting into SABA and MUA - schools which don't REQUIRE MCAT yet (but is strongly recommended). GPA 3.6, much hosp & volunt. experience, and currently in M.S. Biol program. Honest opinions welcome. I just don't want to sit for the MCAT, but will if NO chance of getting in.



take the exam and apply US with those stats
 
Vienna said:
If i haven't taken the MCAT, do you think I still have a chance of getting into SABA and MUA - schools which don't REQUIRE MCAT yet (but is strongly recommended). GPA 3.6, much hosp & volunt. experience, and currently in M.S. Biol program. Honest opinions welcome. I just don't want to sit for the MCAT, but will if NO chance of getting in.
Stop being lazy, take the damn MCAT, and kill it, and save yourself from a headache and more loans.