Sackler or DO

Started by Timbo0984
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbo0984

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You're from NY, so you know that residency education directors in your area are very familiar with Sackler, as well as DO programs. Where do you go to school and why?
 
I would go to Sackler, it seems like a great school/experience, if there was nothing holding me back in the states.
 
Sackler is in Israel right? I assume that you will still be a FMG? I really don't think either way would hurt you, but personally I would go DO.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Timbo0984 said:
You're from NY, so you know that residency education directors in your area are very familiar with Sackler, as well as DO programs. Where do you go to school and why?

NY is a very DO friendly state and there would be many opportunities for you.
 
I dont have any proof to back this up, but I am pretty sure that I have heard that graduates receive pretty competitive residency spots in and around the NY area. But like army doc said, you would be a fmg. Although it is not that bad coming from such a technologically and medically advanced country. I would try to find a match list, or possibly talk to former students?
 
sackler is AMAZING!!!

also i know it is regarded as much better than the other offshore programs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.