Step I Sad

Started by sizo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sizo

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just did kaplan diagnostic test ,i got 60% what is that mean? Good or bad ? What is its correlation with real test ??
 
So you got sad before you even took the time to understand what your score meant? Isn't that a bit dramatic? You're not going to get far with such a defeatist attitude.
 
No, but if you want a diagnostic score, I suggest taking NBME 7 or w/e the oldest one is now that 17 is out. Take it online, not pdf, if you can afford it. Sorry I couldn't be of much help.

PS, America is awesome and you should keep trying hard to come/match here.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad