SAEM end of rotation EM exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

blah12346497

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is it difficult to do well on this exam? I've only been taking COMATS so not to sure how to approach studying for this. Any tips would be great! Thanks!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CDEM is just text though? So you didn't do any questions?
I put stuff that looked high yield into an anki deck. I did some of the SAEM quizlet cards too.

If you want questions, Rosh or Pretest are the way to go. From what I understand, Rosh is essentially Case Files in question form (Rosh is one of the authors of Case Files)

I've also done about 1/3rd of pretest, and there's also a good amount of overlap there too.

In my opinion, any of those resources is adequate for the SAEM exam. Each resource is gonna have different nuggets of information here and there, but they all overlap considerably.
 
Thanks! I appreciate the advice! I tried anking CDEM but can't tell whats high yield lol
Most of the questions will be a vignette with some classic presentation with a question asking what should you do next. Be able to recognize classic presentations & know what the management is. Pay attention to stable vs. unstable management.
 
Does anyone know where to find answers for the online saem m3 and m4 v1/v2 practice tests?