I just wanted to throw this out.. smaller pharmacies in smaller areas pay less. I mean it's pure logic. Less to do = less money. My boss, a pharmacist of 40 some years, was offered a job for 65,000 to work in a small town. The town was in rural Illinois and had about 13000 people. This was at Walgreens and they offered a Cadillac.
There is always going to be high paying pharmacist job offers! You just have to look around... I am not saying that all rural places pay less, I am just saying a smaller Walgreens in rural America isn't going to pay as much as a huge pharmacy in a very busy, urban area. But everyone already knows that.

Maybe I am being arnery here, but I think this thread is a little premature. I think he just put this up to get all the greedy pharmacist wanna-bes to a disappear.
"Money, that's what they want... a whole lotta money!"