Salary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JET

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do DO's make as much money as MD's?

Members don't see this ad.

Jet,

Why do you wanna be a doc? You have to ask yourself that question and try to give answers as well. I do not think you have your goals in place.

To answer your question, JET, yes. 'nuff said.

ggulick.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Gor you don't even know JET so get down off your altruistic horse and see that is a legit question.

JET,
Yes, they do make the same money. It would be discrimination for DOs to do the same work as MDs and not make the same amount I would think.
Gor,
It kills me. Anytime anyone talks about money, everyone gets on their altruistic high horse. I want to help people AND make money. You don't? You are more saintly than I then my friend. Money is not evil if you apply it correctly. Money allows one to do alot of good. Help others, help family. Look at how Sammy Sosa of the Cubs was able to help his fellow Dominicans when the hurricane hit. Couldn't do it without the money. Also, I don't want to do the same work as an MD and not get paid the same. This would be unfair.