Program-Specific Info / Q's SALUS, TEMPLE, USCIENCES ... admissions process

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Harrry

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I had some questions for the admissions process once accepted to the programs at schools such as Temple, Salus, and Usciences. I want to live in the Philadelphia area and have already been accepted to programs but I live far so I wanted to know whats involved.

Does anyone know if these programs have a meeting day in the summer for admitted students that I will have to attend? Is there a drug test involved that I would have to go to the school for? Is there any training or precourses involved? etc.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, I attended Usciences for Undergrad and Salus for graduate school. (I am a first year) For undergrad there was no interview process, it was based on my transcript and letters of rec at Usciences. For Salus there is an interview process that takes place. There is also an accepted students day at Usciences, as well as scheduled tour dates which can be found on their website. The same goes for Salus. The precourses needed are also on each school's website for OT. Usciences graduate school will most likely have an interview process if you are not applying in a direct-entry program.