Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
Finally I was able to reach my dental school dean and faculty members to ask them for a letter of recommendation.
I would like to know how a typical letter should be, so I can instruct my old college to follow.
Is there any requirements or a special information that should be included in the letter?
Please if you guys have a sample letter,post it here or post the link of it and your help will be appreciated.
Thank you
Finally I was able to reach my dental school dean and faculty members to ask them for a letter of recommendation.
I would like to know how a typical letter should be, so I can instruct my old college to follow.
Is there any requirements or a special information that should be included in the letter?
Please if you guys have a sample letter,post it here or post the link of it and your help will be appreciated.
Thank you