San Antonio Supplemental Out of State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

floydthefish

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a supplemental application from San Antonio in the mail last night. I know several people from Texas have already received interview offers, but I haven't seen anyone from outside of Texas post about supplementals from any Texas schools. Has anyone else not from Texas heard from any Texas schools? I'm just wondering if everyone and their sister gets a supplemental from them.

Members don't see this ad.

floydthefish said:
I got a supplemental application from San Antonio in the mail last night. I know several people from Texas have already received interview offers, but I haven't seen anyone from outside of Texas post about supplementals from any Texas schools. Has anyone else not from Texas heard from any Texas schools? I'm just wondering if everyone and their sister gets a supplemental from them.

Yes everyone gets a supplemental. They wont look at your application without your fees and supplemental submitted.

tinman831 said:
Yes everyone gets a supplemental. They wont look at your application without your fees and supplemental submitted.

Do only out of state people get the supplemental app?