San Francisco Bay Area Opportunity: New Neurosurgery Textbook Project

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

frankenspyne

Neurosurgeon
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
San Francisco Bay Area Opportunity

I am a Clinical Instructor publishing a new neurosurgery textbook and I need assistance from an undergraduate student interested in medicine or a medical student interested in participating in a book project. The closer the student lives to Palo Alto the better.

The project would require organizing the book chapters and illustrations as well as contacting the authors. It is a good networking opportunity. For those who significantly contribute, I will offer their name on an acknowledgement page once published.

I will give more details to those who are seriously interested.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I am a medical school graduate and is pretty close to Palo Alto. I am interested in the book project. Can you fill me in on the details? My email is [email protected] if that helps. Thanks.

I am going through medical application process currently and looking for part-time or full-time work related to medicine. I am very interested in the book project and would like to learn more about it.

I live in Palo Alto and volunteer at Stanford Hospital weekly. I can be reached at [email protected]

Thank you

I'm also very interested in helping with this opportunity. I'm a recent graduate from Berkeley, and currently residing in the peninsula. Please contact me via email: [email protected]

Thank you!