SAVMA symposium

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jfitzpatri8

Trying my darnedest...
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all-
I have had very good luck on message boards in the past, so I am hoping that Veterinary Students are as nice around the country as they are here in MI.

My husband and I are making the 10 hour drive to Raleigh for the SAVMA symposium 10 days from now. We have had some unexpected expenses, and now the money to stay in a hotel will be very limiting. Is anyone on this board a student at NCSU CVM? And can you spare a living room floor for a nice, grown up couple to throw an air mattress on for the weekend of the symposium?

My contact info is [email protected]

Thanks to all for the time!