Say "no" to annoying posts!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fariba

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
With all these posts about application timelines, mailing schedules, scores being high enough, lor's, incompetent aadsas employees, and other such ridiculous comments, I thought I might lighten the atmosphere with a little joke:

~A guy goes to visit his grandmother and brings his friends along. While he's talking to his grandmother, his friends start eating the peanuts on the coffee table and finishes them off. As they're leaving, his friends say to the grandmother, "Thanks for the peanuts. They tasted great!" She replies, "Yes, but since I got my new dentures, I can only suck the chocolate off 'em."

p.s. If you want to reply to this post you HAVE to inlcude a joke in it. If you write anything about AADSAS or GPA conversions or Sea Urchin questions appearing on the actual DAT, etc... you will be removed at once.

Members don't see this ad.

Fariba said:
With all these posts about application timelines, mailing schedules, scores being high enough, lor's, incompetent aadsas employees, and other such ridiculous comments, I thought I might lighten the atmosphere with a little joke:

~A guy goes to visit his grandmother and brings his friends along. While he's talking to his grandmother, his friends start eating the peanuts on the coffee table and finishes them off. As they're leaving, his friends say to the grandmother, "Thanks for the peanuts. They tasted great!" She replies, "Yes, but since I got my new dentures, I can only suck the chocolate off 'em."

p.s. If you want to reply to this post you HAVE to inlcude a joke in it. If you write anything about AADSAS or GPA conversions or Sea Urchin questions appearing on the actual DAT, etc... you will be removed at once.

Great minds and all...

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=303080

Members don't see this ad :)
Two replies so far and still no jokes except the OPs. For shame.

How many pre-meds does it take to change a lightbulb?
Five. One to change the bulb and four to pull the ladder from under him.

OMG. I got my first A in graduate level immuno this summer. Previously, I have maintained a 4.333 average,since I have only gotten A+ throughout undergrad. Now my average is more like a 4.222. Do I still have a chance at interviews :confused: :confused: :confused:

joking,people.

HermeytheElf said:

Hey, I thought mine was pretty funny...

HermeytheElf said:

How many manbearpigs does is take to screw in a lightbulb?

One, if he's super cereal!

Q How do you get 100 Canadians out of a swimming pool?

A Ask them to get out of the swimming pool.

How many predental students does it take to light a charcoal barbeque at a bonfire party?

about 12. That's not a joke...just something that actually happened a couple months ago at a predental going away BBQ and bonfire. The kids can assist doctors, wax teeth, talk the talk of dentistry like know others, but simple lighting of match to lighter fluid infused charcoal was beyond them. I think they threw an entire sunday paper (not unfolded or crumpled...just the whole stack) on top of th charcoals hoping it would catch the charcoal on fire when they tried to light the paper with a match.

Just thought I'd share the rather pathetic experience with ya'll

Q: What's brown and stickey?

A: A stick

Fariba said:

"No"

ok ok heres a joke, its a bit crude but its funny!!!
Q: what do toilet paper and U.S.S enterprise (star trek) have in common?
A: They both circle Uranus searching for Klingon's!!!!