SCAM!!! - Usmlestep - 4usmle -

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NYCDesi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am writing regarding 2 USMLE websites - WWW.4USMLE.NET and WWW.USMLESTEP.COM

4USMLE.NET is run by this guy who uses it as a front for his other website - USMLESTEP...............basically what the guy does is, he puts up download links to barely useful stuff, on 4USMLE.NET and gets people to visit his site - when people go to his site, he puts up ads selling goljan, kaplan materials on USMLESTEP.COM and then RIPS PPL OFF!!!

He even goes so far as to monitor 4USMLE and if anyone tries to post download links for goljan/kaplan on 4USMLE , he bans them! ......all this just so he can get unsuspecting med students to pay for these materials

Other ppl have investigated him and this is what was found -

"This message is about USMLE Step and USMLE Cracker
Everyone,
It is very obvious from all the postings here that the folks on this website claiming to sell the Kaplan videos are running a SCAM. They are ALL VERY SUSPICIOUS. Especially suspicious is the gentleman from USMLESTEP.COM I have been in correspondence with this person and here is what I found: He calls himself 'Said' and says he is from the middle east.
He is very suspicious because:
1) He uses many email aliases on this bulletin board to promote his website
2) He does not live in the U.S.
3) He refuses to give his real name, address, or phone number
4) He has no 'real business'
5) He wants to you pay in anonymous, untraceable forms like Western Union
6) His 'secure VISA' website is just a generic website for software downloads - and not his own visa credit card site. That is: HE HAS NO LEGITIMATE BUSINESS OF HIS OWN.
IF YOU DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PERSON, BE CAREFUL. WHAT HE IS SELLING IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE - AND THAT IS TRUE. HE IS A SHEISTER, HOAX, SWINDLE, AND FRAUD. Don't waste your money on this imposter."

Please dont waste your time or money on these 2 websites - 4USMLE or USMLESTEP!!!!!!

PLEASE FORWARD THIS OTHER USMLE FORUMS!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,
I am writing regarding 2 USMLE websites - WWW.4USMLE.NET and WWW.USMLESTEP.COM

4USMLE.NET is run by this guy who uses it as a front for his other website - USMLESTEP...............basically what the guy does is, he puts up download links to barely useful stuff, on 4USMLE.NET and gets people to visit his site - when people go to his site, he puts up ads selling goljan, kaplan materials on USMLESTEP.COM and then RIPS PPL OFF!!!

He even goes so far as to monitor 4USMLE and if anyone tries to post download links for goljan/kaplan on 4USMLE , he bans them! ......all this just so he can get unsuspecting med students to pay for these materials

Other ppl have investigated him and this is what was found -

"This message is about USMLE Step and USMLE Cracker
Everyone,
It is very obvious from all the postings here that the folks on this website claiming to sell the Kaplan videos are running a SCAM. They are ALL VERY SUSPICIOUS. Especially suspicious is the gentleman from USMLESTEP.COM I have been in correspondence with this person and here is what I found: He calls himself 'Said' and says he is from the middle east.
He is very suspicious because:
1) He uses many email aliases on this bulletin board to promote his website
2) He does not live in the U.S.
3) He refuses to give his real name, address, or phone number
4) He has no 'real business'
5) He wants to you pay in anonymous, untraceable forms like Western Union
6) His 'secure VISA' website is just a generic website for software downloads - and not his own visa credit card site. That is: HE HAS NO LEGITIMATE BUSINESS OF HIS OWN.
IF YOU DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PERSON, BE CAREFUL. WHAT HE IS SELLING IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE - AND THAT IS TRUE. HE IS A SHEISTER, HOAX, SWINDLE, AND FRAUD. Don't waste your money on this imposter."

Please dont waste your time or money on these 2 websites - 4USMLE or USMLESTEP!!!!!!

PLEASE FORWARD THIS OTHER USMLE FORUMS!
A friend of mine I go to school with said the same thing - that USMLESTEP is a scam that cheats ppl

Members don't see this ad :)
shady websites

usmlestep.com

checkout goes nowhere,
you just enter your address, phone#, email.
i suppose he/she then sends you how to pay for it, paypal or what? -- something that you wont be able to recover your money from.

usmlestep.com whois:
Registrant:
Marja Abramova [email protected] +7.0954611320
NA
Panfilova 19 <--- doesnt look like a complete address.
Moskow,NW,RU 127401

DEFINITELY BAD ADDRESS -- "Selected non-existent postcode."

Of course it's a scam. What do you expect from someone selling illegal copies of copyrighted material that is easily available for free (but still illegal) download elsewhere.