Scared to death about taking the MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EthanP587

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So, I am about to venture out and take the MPJE in the coming month and all I have heard are horror stories. I did complete the NAPLEX but man I am dreading the MPJE. I don't even know how to go about studying for it, like what material to go for since I couldn't find an actual TN Law Book for sale.

Does anyone have any tips what to look for or how to study in general for MPJE both federal and state?

Are we allowed to post questions on this forum that we don't know the answer to or are questions completely banned, due to possibility of them being actual MPJE questions, if so, Man, do i have a bunch lol.

Lastly, what happens to those who have failed the MPJE 5 times? Is it game over, start pharmacy school all over again? I had met a pharmacist during my rotations who had passed on his 5th attempt so was curious, and this guy was extremely smart, thus making me more afraid of the MPJE.

Any tips are welcome!!

Members don't see this ad.

If you fail MPJE 5 times, u can no longer be a licensed pharmacist in THAT state. But u can still apply MPJE in different states for licensure. By working as a grad intern, or intern can def help u prepare better on MPJE. Lots of scenario based questions.

Last edited: