SCCO secondary review

Started by seeopt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

seeopt

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My application recently went through the preliminary review and since I did not qualify for every academic requirements, my application will go through a secondary review process. I know for a fact this is due to my subpar gpa. Has anyone else been through this and is there anything I should do?
 
Hi, this happened to me and I got an interview a week after! I didn't do anything but wait! Hope this helps and good luck 🙂
 
I'm in this position too...mainly because of my OAT score.

Their requirements are apparently 320 for both AA and TS. I...got below that, but only by a hair.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Update on my personal situation: SCCO wants that 320 on AA and TS, so they asked me to retake it.
 
Hi, I was wondering did SCCO invite you to an interview and told you to retake the OAT or is this just during the preliminary review?

SCCO told me to retake the OAT to get at least a 320 TS / AA.

This was due to the relook by the committee since I didn't make the minimum, so no interview.
 
SCCO told me to retake the OAT to get at least a 320 TS / AA.

This was due to the relook by the committee since I didn't make the minimum, so no interview.
Thanks for the reply. The minimum I believe is 300 and 3.0 according to the website.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad