Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone.
Just wanted to start this thread to start to get to know some people. My name is Kevin. I have applied to SCCP MUSC campus. I want this thread to be used by accepted and declined applicants. This will be my fourth application and I know how hard it is to apply and re-apply. The open descussion of scores can help in finding a target or goal for someone like myself who had a rough time starting out in life.
Hope to hear from SCCP and you soon.
-Kevin Hakamiun
Just wanted to start this thread to start to get to know some people. My name is Kevin. I have applied to SCCP MUSC campus. I want this thread to be used by accepted and declined applicants. This will be my fourth application and I know how hard it is to apply and re-apply. The open descussion of scores can help in finding a target or goal for someone like myself who had a rough time starting out in life.
Hope to hear from SCCP and you soon.
-Kevin Hakamiun