You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SCCP & MUSC class of 2018 Interviews/Admissions
Started by PharmPhiend
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yeah they do seem to be behind its infuriating. I'm losing my coolCongrats! I swear MUSC is way behind. Seems like most people being accepted are going to Columbia.
Yeah they do seem to be behind its infuriating. I'm losing my cool
They need to pick up the pace. I emailed Dr. Hall like two weeks ago and he said they have more than half the class to fill still. Then those ice storms delaying their meetings. You're not the only one going crazy haha.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks thats... slightly comforting lol.For what it's worth... I interviewed back at the beginning of November and they told me that they would let me know before Thanksgiving. It wasn't until December 20 that they told me I was accepted. Hang in there... it's a long process. Good luck!
Congrats!
I'm beginning believe there just aren't many MUSC ppl on these boards
Is next week MUSC spring break? Spring break means no faculty at work and def. no acceptances
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok cool thanks
I have a feeling that this week is THE week then. Prolly not a good look if we're not accepted before the break
I have a feeling that this week is THE week then. Prolly not a good look if we're not accepted before the break
Hey guys, I spoke to Jenny beginning of last week and she said MUSC is grouping these last 2 or 3 interview dates together before making decisions so they are able to select the best candidates. I know that's a long wait for some of you, but gives you some hope too 🙂. Good luck to all!! I'll be there this Friday!
Did she say when decisions should be made? Or at least start to be made?
Did she say when decisions should be made? Or at least start to be made?
Sorry, I didn't ask. I was more concerned with my chances of getting in since this is one of last interview dates... I will definitely ask Friday though!
Ok cool keep us posted. And good luck
Ok cool keep us posted. And good luck
Definitely! I can't imagine waiting 2 months!! And thanks-I'll need it!! Not the best at interviews :/...
Definitely! I can't imagine waiting 2 months!! And thanks-I'll need it!! Not the best at interviews :/...
How'd the interviews go?
Yeah I'm curious if they mentioned when the MUSC acceptances will start going out again
How'd the interviews go?
Hey guys! Interviews were awesome! Much more laid back than UofU... As far as timeline, we were told 2-3 weeks before the admissions committee would make decisions and get e-mails out. So, maybe end of March the way things seem to be going. Good luck everyone!!
Hey guys! Interviews were awesome! Much more laid back than UofU... As far as timeline, we were told 2-3 weeks before the admissions committee would make decisions and get e-mails out. So, maybe end of March the way things seem to be going. Good luck everyone!!
Haha good stuff. I remember preparing for hard scenario questions and stuff but it was just a simple conversation. Thanks for the heads up!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For anyone looking for news, I interviewed Jan 10th and got my acceptance yesterday. However, I'll be attending another school so good luck to those of you still waiting to hear!
Which campus?
Which campus?
Oops, Columbia.
Ok cool thanks
Accepted!!!
Congrats man. Ur MUSC right? Did they call u today?
Congrats man. Ur MUSC right? Did they call u today?
Thanks man. Yeah Dr. Hall about an hour ago while I was in class.
Thanks man. Yeah Dr. Hall about an hour ago while I was in class.
Glad to hear it I know u been waitin a while
Anyone else hear back?
Applied to MUSC; interviewed Jan; no word yet...Anyone else hear back?
Suspense is killin me lol
After 2 months of stressing out, I finally got an acceptance to the MUSC yesterday!![]()
Congrats!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted as well; Congratulations everybody!
Hi, I just wanted to check if anyone who interviewed in Columbia Feb 6th has heard anything.. I got an email today saying that the decision deadline has been extended to Friday.
Hey I interviewed then and got accepted about a month ago.Hi, I just wanted to check if anyone who interviewed in Columbia Feb 6th has heard anything.. I got an email today saying that the decision deadline has been extended to Friday.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 5K
