MPH Scholarship Letter Help?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mpEHch

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
deleted

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I think it's a very strong letter. Succinct yet thorough. I'd be a little more specific about what kind of leadership roles you have. Are you supervising anyone? Managing a team? Leading community initiatives? Making presentations? It says you "led" the safety assay stuff in the first paragraph, but I think you could add a clarifying sentence after that. Aside from that, you don't seem to have explicitly answered the second question. I am assuming that's what the second paragraph is about, but I'd be really clear just to be sure they know you saw the second part of the prompt.

Sounds good to me! I agree with @wwmmkk's suggestions and would also suggest adding maybe some concrete, quantifiable accomplishments that resulted from your leadership position, if possible. For example, under your leadership, what difference did the implementation of the new safety assay make?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the feedback @wwmmkk & @beeboops !
Those are great suggestions I will try to incorporate them without getting too much into the nitty-gritty.
Be on the look out for draft #2

deleted

Last edited: