Scholarships?

Started by d3142
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

d3142

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Preparing to start my first year of osteopathic school. Does anybody know of medical scholarships availible to entering students? I am a CA resident if there is a state qualification.

Thnx!
 
I'm going to be a 1st year osteopathic med student too, and I've just been applying for a lot of local scholarships. I've been searching the net and I've found a few at my college for some local organizations. There actually IS a lot of money out there for us - you just have to look for it. Good luck.
 
Do a web search for National Health Service Corps. If you're interested in primary care and don't mind working with an underserved group, it is a great way to go.