School Counseling Case with possible unethical/illegal considerations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EStieg

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I trust this finds you doing well! I am a grad student at USC working toward my masters in school counseling. As part of my ethics course, I need to "critique" a school counseling (middle or high school) situation in which the counselor may have "crossed the line" ethically or legally. Do any of you know a database or website where different school counseling cases (or court cases) are discussed? Of course, I don't expect to have the actual names unless it's a public court case, but I am hoping to ID a case I can critique and determine what ethical codes/standards may have been crossed.

Thanks all for your help!

Eric
 
Status
Not open for further replies.