School List Critique/WAMC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rising_Sagicorn

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
The Reach Reach schools are unrealistic with your stats. You could add any of these schools:
Boston University
Tufts
Hofstra
Einstein
Rochester
Pittsburgh
Cincinnati
Miami
Kaiser
Tulane
St. Louis

Members don't see this ad :)
Just wondering: Interning at the women's mental health center for a semester
why are you listing this as an extracurricular as opposed to a clinical/non-clinical volunteering opportunity?

Any networking with current students through AMSA or SNMA? Any academic enrichment programs?

@Faha even as a urm?
UCSF matriculated 38 non residents last year. The 10th percentile was 513 for MCAT (so only 4 less than 513) and 3.66 for GPA (only 4 less than 3.66). Most likely the 4 with a MCAT less than 513 had high GPAs ( > 3.8 ). Perhaps there was one with a MCAT less than 513 AND a GPA of 3.66 or lower but unlikely.
Harvard has a 10th percentile of 3.74 for GPA and 513 for MCAT. Those admitted with less than the 10th percentile for both would be uncommon.

Reactions: 1 users
@Mr.Smile12 I guess the internship would fall more under research category as I helped with compiling participant data and inputting them into a database. Also no, I am not part of any networking groups