School List Feedback 3.75/519

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bdanginator

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for feedback on my school list. I am trying to apply to around 25 schools, so I would like to take at least 2 schools off my list. Would appreciate the help!
California resident ORM
3.73gpa from community college
3.75cgpa/3.65sgpa from T40 school
508 First mcat
519 Second mcat Retake
100 hr non clinical volunteer - summer camp volunteer at small low income apartments
100 hr clinical - volunteering at hospital
1500 hr research - just submitted paper to Cell where I would be a coauthor
700 hrs clinical by the time I apply - scribing


1. UCLA 3.88/518
2. UCSD 3.84/517
3. UCI 3.84/516
4. USC 3.77/516
5. UCSF 3.88/518
6. Cal univ of science and med 3.65/512
7. Cal north state univ 3.67/512
8. Kaiser
9.UCR
10. UCD 3.79/513
11. Duke 3.86/518
12. Weil Cornell 3.9/519
13. Case western reserve 3.83/518
14 Boston university 3.84/518 7686/953/123 . (#Out of state applications, #Out of state interviews, # of OOS matriculated)
15 Univ Cincinatti 3.83/517 3186/308/92
16 Ohio state 3.88/516 5954/432/100
17 Einstein 3.83/516 5040/669/105
18 Unit Pitts 3.87/517 5693/572/104
19 Univ Rochester 3.79/516 4004/170/64
20 Emory 3.8/515 8215/512/96
21 George Washington 3.72/512 13301/1073/171
22 Georgetown 3.79/513 12879/926/190
23 univ Miami 3.8/514 6265/305/93 casper
24 Quinnipiac 3.68/513 6193/373/72
25 New York medical college 3.67/512 9011/676/120 casper
26 Albany 3.7/510 8003/537/99 casper
27 Univ Colorado 3.82/512 6509/426/94 caspeer