MD & DO School List Help for Reapplicant

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NYStylePizza

Reaction score
deleted ig

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Could you describe your Youth Event?

As noted, we'll see if the waitlists work in your favor. The additional hours you have accumulated will help address any prior concerns.

Reactions: 1 user
Could you describe your Youth Event?

As noted, we'll see if the waitlists work in your favor. The additional hours you have accumulated will help address any prior concerns.
Hi, thanks for the reply! I was working with the youth of the South Asian/Muslim American community. I helped organize events for education (especially in regards to mental health), social events, etc. Basically trying to get younger people to have a more a connection with the community, and also trying to raise awareness for things (such as mental health) that is heavily stigmatized in our community.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Check against the list of AMMSA and/or APAMSA chapters, and reach out to any student officers. As noted, the additional hours should help you for a possible reapplication.
Sorry, I don't think I fully understand what you mean. What am I looking for on the AMMSA/APAMSA pages? Are those schools I should be targetting?

Bumping this again. Really hoping for some more concrete feedback as I plan to submit later this week.