School List Help! Looking for lower tier med schools!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

THEFLYINGKUMAR

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a 3.59 cGPA and 3.40 sGPA and am looking at lower tier med schools where I would have a better chance of matriculating. I am a Colorado resident. My MCAT was in the 61-71% percentile and I am retaking on August 21st. I am planning to apply to AT LEAST 20 medical schools so I need to add about 7 schools to my list. Any input is appreciated.

Tulane

Drexel

Quinnipac

Rosalind Franklin

Rush

Loyola

Colorado

University of Alabama at Birmingham (I go to college in AL)

George Washington SOM

Creighton

Western Michigan State University

Virginia Commonwealth

Saint Louis University

Keck SOM?

New York Medical College

Albany Medical College

Wake Forest SOM

Temple University SOM