School list help! MA resident, ORM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1049356

Hey everyone, I was wondering if I could get some insight on how to create a strong list of schools to apply to. I have already completed my AMCAS, but I am just trying to finalize my school list and I plan to submit before 06/05/2020

A little bit about me:

MA Resident, ORM (Taiwanese but a first-generation immigrant)

BU Alumni (Magna cum Laude), cGPA 3.75, sGPA 3.8+, MCAT 507->511

ECS:

Volunteer at the emergency department at BCH for 4 years

Volunteer at homeless shelter for 2-3 years

Summer Internship at Pfizer -> poster presentation in front of the executive board

Research assistant for BUSM cancer research lab for 2 years, has a published abstract

Camp counselor at Camp Discovery, a summer camp for children with chronic skin conditions

Teaching assistant for Physics department at BU for 1 semester

Research assistant for an environmental research project funded by the Department of Energy

Took a gap year after undergrad to work as a medical assistant in a dermatology clinic

Hobbies: Rock climbing, violin

I am trying to apply to P/F schools that are also out of state friendly, and I am also trying to find schools that are close to my stats. Any recommendations for match and reach schools will be appreciated. I am also planning to apply up to 40 schools, but I am still researching which schools to apply to.

School list (Current):

BUSM, Harvard, Tufts, UMass -> lol all 4 MA schools

University of Minnesota Medical School

Albany Medical College

Tulane University

UC Davis

Temple University

Drexel University

Georgetown University

Uconn

University of Illinois

George Washington University

St Louis University

Thomas Jefferson University

University of North Carolina Chapel Hill

Thank you all in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

I'd take Harvard off - they don't really care that you're in-state. Stats are low for Tufts, UC Davis, etc. I guess keep BU bc you have some connection. You should add more mid to lower tier schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
UC Davis admitted only one non resident last year. You will not be that one this year. Harvard is totally unrealistic. UNC and Minnesota accept few non residents with no connection to the state or region. I suggest these schools:
UMass
Tufts
Boston University
Vermont
Quinnipiac
Albany
New York Medical College
Seton Hall
Drexel
Temple
Jefferson
George Washington
Georgetown
Virginia Commonwealth
Eastern Virginia
NOVA MD
Florida Atlantic
Florida International
Central Florida
Tulane
TCU-UNT
Creighton
St. Louis
Loyola
Rosalind Franklin
Medical College Wisconsin
Oakland Beaumont
Wayne State

To add to above, UCD almost never matriculates OOS.
Those that are usually went to high school here.
Delete UNC, UConn, Minnesota (and HMS).
You may as well add the other Jesuits.
Thanks for your input!

I'd take Harvard off - they don't really care that you're in-state. Stats are low for Tufts, UC Davis, etc. I guess keep BU bc you have some connection. You should add more mid to lower tier schools.
Got it. Thank you!