school list help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Can I ask why you're applying to Texas schools? I'm pretty sure they have an extremely strong IS/ties preference and you have to adapt your written materials for a New application system with a different timeline. You do you but unless I missed some strong connection to TX in your post, Idk if it makes sense
 
Can I ask why you're applying to Texas schools? I'm pretty sure they have an extremely strong IS/ties preference and you have to adapt your written materials for a New application system with a different timeline. You do you but unless I missed some strong connection to TX in your post, Idk if it makes sense
for whatever reason, Texas schools (especially UTSW) like premeds from my undergrad so I just want to shoot my shot
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for whatever reason, Texas schools (especially UTSW) like premeds from my undergrad so I just want to shoot my shot
Have you talked with your prehealth advisor or office? "For whatever reason" doesn't sound like a good reason to spend more money for nothing. What exactly does your office do to help those students, and how similar are you to their profile?