School sends LORs late

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

danjack23

Reaction score
Hi guys! I submitted my primary the day it opened, got verified within a week, and submitted all of my secondaries within one or two weeks of when I got them. But my school uses committee letters and traditionally sends out all LORs for every graduate school application service (LSAC, AMCAS, etc) on August 14th of every year. They just sent it out today, and I'm getting a bunch of confirmation emails from schools that my secondary application is now complete. Does my school having a tradition LOR day make me look like I've completed secondaries late, since the application isn't technically fully finished two weeks after I got the secondary? Or do med schools keep a track on that sort of thing and only matter when I submitted the essays?

So sorry for the worrying, but it's been gnawing at me a little bit. Thank y'all!

Members don't see this ad.

No. And especially for committee letters, most schools know they tend to come around this time of year.

Reactions: 1 user