Schools not receiving the GRE scores!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rundrewrun

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, so I sent in my GRE score a couple of weeks ago during "technical difficulties" time period with ETS. I have receive messages from a couple of schools saying a comitee has already evaluated my credentials, however my PTCAS application is incomplete and to contact them so they can evaluate again when the material is in. When I talked to a representative they confirmed that my GRE scores haven't been reviewed. My question is is there any way I can look up if my GRE scores have been sent? Does PTCAS send an email to confirm when their in?
 
I had the same problem but only for one school even though I had sent them at the same time. I think on your account it can show they were sent out