Schools that have a GRE requirement under 1000

Started by mecham56
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mecham56

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm re-taking the GRE due to my low score, but most of the schools want the older version of the test. I figure it would be nice to make a list of schools that have a GRE requirement of under 1000. I found a few, thought I'd share and ask if anyone else knows of any schools that have a low GRE requirement, or no GRE requirement at all.

University of Montana
Northern Arizona University
AT Still
Franklin Pierce University
Samuel Merritt University
Chapman University

Some of these schools have a priority admission which has a 1000+GRE requirement, but normal admissions is lower. Anxious to hear what other schools have a lower GRE requirement!
 
UTMB-Galveston: "GRE scores should be 900 or greater to be competitive for test scores prior to August, 2011. Test scores for exams after August will be on a new scale."

Oh, and also UTHSC-San Antonio doesn't have a GRE requirement, though you still have to take it.
 
Last edited: