Schools that look at last 45 hours?

Started by Qwerty85
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Qwerty85

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, what schools besides Louisiana take into consideration your last 45 hours for the GPA?
 
Umm.. Most of them look at either last 30 or last 45. Sometimes they're calculated differently... for example, UTK counts only semesters where you took more than 10 credit hours.

I think it would be easier for you to ask which ones *don't* look at last 45 (or 30). The only one I can think of for that list off the top of my head is Oklahoma.
 
Last edited:
Really I didn't notice anything about last 30, 45, or 60 at any of the schools that I looked at: Colorado, Washington, Illinois, and Purdue.