Schools that screen primary app

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

futuredoctor101

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have gotten just about all the secondaries from schools I applied to but the UC schools, obviously since they take a bit longer because they screen. I want to know which schools screen the primary application. A way to figure this out is to make a list of the schools who denied people a secondary. It would be a good way for people to really know more about the application process.
So here goes- please list all the schools who denied a secondary.

Members don't see this ad.

I have gotten just about all the secondaries from schools I applied to but the UC schools, obviously since they take a bit longer because they screen. I want to know which schools screen the primary application. A way to figure this out is to make a list of the schools who denied people a secondary. It would be a good way for people to really know more about the application process.
So here goes- please list all the schools who denied a secondary.
Here are a list of the schools I have received a secondary from:
New York Medical College
Boston University
Uni of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
University of Wisconsin
University of Illinois at Chicago
Medical College of Wisconsin
Wake Forest
University of Maryland
NYU
Albany Medical College
Albert Einstein
Dartmouth
Loma Linda University
Mount Sinai
University of Connecticut
University of Alabama

If any of you have any information on these schools and if you didn't receive a secondary from one of these schools, please post them in this tread. Also, go ahead and list other schools that I didn't include here so everyone else will know too!

Members don't see this ad :)
Rush screens. You need an 8 in each section of the MCAT and a 2.75 science GPA to make it through.

Wake Forest
EVMS
UIllinois
UAlabama
Loyola, i heard. I am not sure.

Some of the schools that screen have very minimal requirements.
I'm sure if you search around there is info on which schools screen and such.

Wake forest also screens

screeners that I am aware of: Mayo, UCSF, EVMS, VCU, Vandy, Wake Forest...

Status
Not open for further replies.