schools that will take Aug scores from you

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SMW

Grand Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Tulane and MCP Hahnemann have said they'd like scores faxed to them. Geo. Washington is asking people to self-report by e-mail.
Anyone know of any others? AMCAS is supposedly sending the scores to schools on Monday 10/29, but I'm not sure I want to trust them.

Members don't see this ad.

bump

(any others?)

The University of Florida asked me to fax them my August MCAT scores...as they don't expect to receive them until November.

Members don't see this ad :)
Univ. of Alabama asked me to send them as well... Received interview invite by email the same day :D

kiddoc2be,

Did you fax or mail them your scores???

Thanks.

No, since I go to school there, I just dropped them by the office. They were at the office at about 1 p.m., and they emailed me an interview invite at about 3 p.m. that day! I'm excited!!! :D :D

Guys/girls, remember that list of schools that requested paper AMCAS--ALL of them want MCATs sent by you!!!! I don't have the bookmark for it, but I know they do. Tulane, Yale Iowa Wisconsin, to name a few.
hope this helps

Thanks, lady in red. I emailed all my schools asking, but of course, haven't heard back from most of them. I posted the link to that list on your UVa thread.

bump again!

;)

Wait...

Do all those schools want them mailed, faxed, or e-mailed??????????

I mailed a photocopy of mine to MCW.

Just heard from U. Michigan, U. Rochester and Case Western that they'd take faxed copies of the score report. UWSOM said to "send" one if I wanted, but didn't say how.

OK, guess it's time for a list. I'm only including schools that have said they'd take them. I didn't include all the schools on the list of schools taking paper copies of AMCAS (not that I don't believe you, lady in red, but I haven't had time to investigate). Fax, unless otherwise noted.

Case Western
Geo. Washington, e-mail
MCPHahnemann
Tulane
U. Alabama
U. Florida
U. Michigan
U. Rochester
UWSOM

Tufts says don't bother (well, actually, they said it's not necessary).

Here's the updated list. I'm only including schools that have said they'd take them. I didn't include all the schools on the list of schools taking paper copies of AMCAS, who may be taking them as well. Fax, unless otherwise noted.

Case Western
Geo. Washington, e-mail
MCPHahnemann
Northwestern, snail mail
Tulane
U. Alabama
U. Florida
U. Michigan
U. Rochester
UWSOM