Schools with fewer biology requirements

Started by willrocks
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

willrocks

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I hold a BA in Chemistry, but have only taken one year of general biology (ie, no A&P or microbio). As such, the list of schools I can apply to is fairly limited and consists of:

UB
UPitt
Temple
Erie
Wilkes-Barre
Belmont
Lispcomb
NEOUCOM

Can anybody tell me if I am missing any schools from that list?
Thanks,
William
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm two years into my B.S. in Chemistry and almost find myself in the same situation. My advisor assumes I'll only apply to programs in Georgia and never told me what other schools usually require.

Add these schools to your list:
Mercer
University of Georgia
Campbell University
Belmont University
LECOM