Scientific Writing

Started by Merely
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Merely

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have any resources or books that they used to be able to start writing solid manuscripts that get published?
 
I would recommend just writing. It is not brain surgery to get things published. I have a pretty extensive publication history and I remember trying to read books to "improve" my ability to get things published. According to my librarything catalog, I have 40 books on writing non-fiction for publication, most of which are science. I read maybe a dozen science writing books and the only one that I took helpful things away from was "How to complete and survive a doctoral dissertation" which is not really writing for publication.