1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Score on Kaplan FL vs the score on REAL MCAT

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by premed08, May 30, 2008.

1. premed08

7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    For those who took the real thing and have got their score back, how did your score on kaplan FL correlate to your real score..

I'm concerned about the kaplan curve and scaling and I'm afraid that it gives a score that is inflated. That said, Kaplan FL could be a bit harder or not on the real thing. I was wondering if people could put their thoughts and experiences compared to the real thing.

appreciated..

2. Tryonetic

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    My real score was a dead on based on my Kaplan FL practice tests. I would say those things are pretty good.

3. premed08

7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
  4. LikeClockWork

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    I'll let you know 6/24 when my scores get in.

22 days and counting....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. SN2ed

Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    There have been a number of threads on this subject. Try running a search. Also, the sticky up top has some info as well.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. mterp45

mterp45 Membership Revoked
    Removed

Pre-Medical
    My score on the real one was almost identical to my Kaplan averages.

7. Mandy22

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    If my real score was equivalent to even my lowest kaplan test score (meaning 1-6) excluding inumane test 10 etc........I would be soooooooooooooooo happy.