1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

score release date

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by trustforward, Apr 12, 2007.

1. trustforward

7+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    anyone have an idea when the score release will be reduced from 30 days to 2 weeks? I'm sitting for the may 25th exam, but i'm not sure if AAMC said they'd begin doing this before june.

also, for you april 12th takers (first of all, CONGRATS and CHEERS!), did your 'official' AAMC print out you received at the end of the exam read that you'd receive your scores in 60 or 30 days? just wondering b/c when i took it in jan it still said 60 (b/c i think at that time they didn't have a f-ing cluse what was going on).

ciao!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DynMD

DynMD Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    My print out said that scores would be available in 30 days

4. .surgical.

.surgical. Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    30 days

word on the street is 2-3 weeks isn't out of the question

5. mongrel

mongrel Assoc. Prof. Dogsuit
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I took the January 27th test and my score was online on February 28th (if I remember correct).

6. CATallergy

2+ Year Member

Non-Student
    btw, what is the purpose of that printout?

7. DynMD

DynMD Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    The printout is basically useless, it just tells you that your scores will be available in 30 days and that you need an aamc username and password to access them