score release time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Delilah

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
realistically, what time will the 6/15 scores be released today (EST)?

Members don't see this ad.

I believe that it will be at 5:00 pm (Central time-- at least this was the case for me last time I took the mcat on the Apr 15th testing date).

I believe that it will be at 5:00 pm (Central time-- at least this was the case for me last time I took the mcat on the Apr 15th testing date).

5pm CST? That would be horrible. I've been figuring that they'll be out by 4pm CST (which is the 5pm EST mentioned as the score release time - generally - on their site). But I'm really hoping for earlier in the afternoon, like around 2pm or 3pm. *sigh*

5pm CST? That would be horrible. I've been figuring that they'll be out by 4pm CST (which is the 5pm EST mentioned as the score release time - generally - on their site). But I'm really hoping for earlier in the afternoon, like around 2pm or 3pm. *sigh*

IIRC, the April 7th results were out around 2:30 or 3:00pm CT.

Members don't see this ad :)
Argh. DoctorPardi just posted in another thread that he called, and the guy he spoke to said the scores will definitely be released today after 5pm.

Good to know that all the money we just throw at the AAMC is put to such good use. Didn't anyone tell them that consistency is key? I don't want to call the AAMC dude a liar, but we were told the same thing on 5/10 and they still came out early. Don't lose hope.

Good to know that all the money we just throw at the AAMC is put to such good use. Didn't anyone tell them that consistency is key? I don't want to call the AAMC dude a liar, but we were told the same thing on 5/10 and they still came out early. Don't lose hope.

Well, perhaps then the people answering the phones simply don't know when the scores will be posted, but are just told to always say after 5pm since that's what's posted on the site. Thanks.

Well, perhaps then the people answering the phones simply don't know when the scores will be posted, but are just told to always say after 5pm since that's what's posted on the site. Thanks.

No problem. Just do as I suspect most will do and keep an eye on the forums - people go nuts when scores go up. :) Good luck.