score release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

olygt

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have already taken the computerized mcat, do your scores pop up on the screen right after you've taken the test? Also, does it ask you if you want to release the scores to schools listed on your AAMC application and what if you wanted to send your scores to more schools after you've taken the test?

Members don't see this ad.

you have to wait 30 days to get your score after you finish the test.

after your scores are released they are automatically uploaded to the aamc application (amcas) i believe. You can add schools at any time you want, just gotta pay the fee.

ok, that would be waaay too easy for aamc. nope, you're gonna have to wait for your scores... either one month or two weeks, dependent on when you test.

it asks if you want to release your scores... aka, to aamc, and therefore to whatever schools you apply to on amcas.

ok just wondering because when I took the GRE for graduate school it showed the score right after the submitting test, except for the essay portion of course.

Members don't see this ad :)
If only the AAMC would be so kind.

I think they could lose the writing scores for all most people care.

If only the AAMC would be so kind.

I think they could lose the writing scores for all most people care.

At least for those of us applying US only. (Canada actually cares if you can write or not, so I've heard)

Yes, taking the GRE was a blessing... I loved getting the scores right then.