Scoring 50% on dental decks should I push back my exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jackjackson1121

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I normally study the material, wait a day, then test the decks over that topic. If I’m only getting half the questions right is that a bad sign? I read the back and understand why I get it wrong but their is just so many things to cover for this exam...


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
 
I normally study the material, wait a day, then test the decks over that topic. If I’m only getting half the questions right is that a bad sign? I read the back and understand why I get it wrong but their is just so many things to cover for this exam...


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Don’t focus so much keeping track of how many Questions you are getting right. Read the explanations on the back of the cards thoroughly and understand them as much as you can.