Scoring 50% on dental decks should I push back my exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jackjackson1121

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I normally study the material, wait a day, then test the decks over that topic. If I’m only getting half the questions right is that a bad sign? I read the back and understand why I get it wrong but their is just so many things to cover for this exam...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

You shouldn't really be "scoring" yourself with the decks. Take one of the released exams. In general if you get at least 50-60 percent in each section except dental anatomy (70), you might pass.

Awesome thanks for the advice! If you have any resources that worked for you let me know!

I normally study the material, wait a day, then test the decks over that topic. If I’m only getting half the questions right is that a bad sign? I read the back and understand why I get it wrong but their is just so many things to cover for this exam...

Don’t focus so much keeping track of how many Questions you are getting right. Read the explanations on the back of the cards thoroughly and understand them as much as you can.