Quantcast

Scoring Berkeley Review CBT Correct/Total (New Scale)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BSGr_8919

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
So I've recently moved to The Berkeley Review Home Study Computer Based Tests to supplement my practice exams. I've exhausted all the practice tests from Princeton Review and AAMC.

I completed my first practice test and I was shown which responses were correct and which were incorrect....but I was never given a score for each section nor for the practice test total.

I've searched far and wide to find a method for determining the score per section based off correct responses over total questions and alas have landed here.

In a nutshell, I could probably "wing it" / "guesstimate"and try to determine my score based off of Princeton Review's scoring system but I would rather have a precise understanding of how I scored in each section and the practice exam total score based off how many questions I got right and how many I got wrong.

Example: Psych/Socio/Bio Foundations of Behavior --> Correct responses 36 Total Questions 59. Section Score: ???

If anyone could help me out or give any kind of simple formula/principle to use it would help me immensely.

P.S. for $135 for 4 practice exams and only a 40 day account membership you think the product would be better value, less clunky, and more intuitive -_-