Scoring Chart What!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CurryPower

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys

is the DAT scoring chart that TOUGH!!! 4 wrong in bio, orgo, or chem, and ur down to a 20 from a 30!!!

http://www.ada.org/prof/ed/testing/dat/index.asp

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Not to mention sometimes even when you get perfect you still don't score a 30.
im not familiar with the scoring, how can that be? if you get no mistakes, there is a chance you wont get a 30? i thought you would and be given a noble prize or something lol

im not familiar with the scoring, how can that be? if you get no mistakes, there is a chance you wont get a 30? i thought you would and be given a noble prize or something lol

I got everything right on OChem(100%) and managed to get a 29.

If you check out the DAT scoring chart provided by ADA, getting everything right on bio would give you something like a 27 or 28, from what I can remember.

so is that like the highest score you can get in bio or something? like do different sections weigh more?

Well if you got a perfect in something that gives a 30 compared to another that gives a 28 of 29 then your AA will be boosted just based on the nature of the section.

Correct me if I am wrong. Doesnt that scoring chart correlate to the sample test on the ADA website. So that doesnt mean it will nessessarily reflect your score at the time you take the actual DAT. That was how I interpretted it.

Also Jigaboo, any recomendations on how to ace the organic section, such as, specific things you did to prepare??

Correct me if I am wrong. Doesnt that scoring chart correlate to the sample test on the ADA website. So that doesnt mean it will nessessarily reflect your score at the time you take the actual DAT. That was how I interpretted it.

You are probably right. I've seen 100 percentile PAT ranges from 27-29. So it probably depends on the version you get.

As for Ochem, I pretty much knew ALL the reactions from the BB like the back of my hand. I could practically recite everysingle reaction, step by step. The key is to understand, not memorize.