scoring higher in USMLEWORLD?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AllUpOnYoMama

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I started off WORLD qbank with an average of 48% correct over roughly the first 700-800 random questions. Ive noticed that my scores have jumped to an average of around 62% correct over the last 250 questions with best block being 75%. I went and looked at the layout of the first 700 vs last 250 or so questions to investigate this jump and saw that on average I was getting 10 path questions and about 5-6 pharm questions per 48 questions for the first 700 questions. Now over the last 250 questions, Im consistently getting on average about 15 path questions and 10 pharm questions per 48 question block. Path and pharm are two of my stronger subjects. So Im guessing that the jump in score is due to 50% of my blocks consisting of path and pharm questions. Is this normal? I kind of feel like the system isn't randomly distributing my questions as much as the first 700 questions. thanks for the responses

Members don't see this ad.