• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

pathologypete

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2003
in a bog
www.forensic-pathology.com
Status (Visible)
Just a little something to ease the tension: I was complaining about signing outside the match (can you believe it!?) saying that I was disappointed that I would miss all the excitement of match day, I felt it was like finding all your X-mas presents before Santa came. A friend of mine said: ?well, have you ever wanted something really bad for X-mas and when you got up X-mas day, it wasn?t there? Do you really want a visit from ?Scramble Claus???? And thus began the legend of Scramble Claus! So combining boredom, a computer, and a couple of beers, I wrote a song called ?Scramble Claus is Coming to Town?. It was written for my stressed out friend to ease his mood, and I hope you find it funny and that it makes you smile on this stressful and exciting week! I posted the song as an MP3 on my website. Click the link to go to the song!! Good luck with everything I wish you all the best!!!

http://www.cosmictones.com/scramble.htm

Pete

About the Ads

Global Disrobal

Along for the ride
Moderator Emeritus
Volunteer Staff
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 24, 2002
Texas
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Nice song, but even better is the pic of Khomeini Claus

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.