Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

scratch paper during test

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by gopens67, Apr 26, 2007.

1. gopens67

gopens67 10+ Year Member

Apr 10, 2007
    MDApps:
    I write big, and during the test they only allow you to enter the testing room with one packet of scratch paper for each section. I ended up running out of room during the test, and having to get out of my seat,leave the room, and get a new packet...which was very annoying in my opinion. Did anyone else experience similar problems,also can anyone recall how many sheets were given, I want to know so I can start practicing with that amount during every section I take...thanks in advance oz.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. djones473

djones473 2+ Year Member

Apr 14, 2007
    MDApps:
    at the testing center i was at they let you have as much as you want. If you think youre going to run out you can just get a new booklet during your next break.

4. gopens67

gopens67 10+ Year Member

Apr 10, 2007
    MDApps:
    i did that but, i ran out of space on the first section...

5. killinsound

killinsound Physician 10+ Year Member

Aug 30, 2006
    geez... at my center they gave you 6 pages (12 front and back)