Scripps Kiddies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mr. Adventure

Oat-Packing Dadaist
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Is anyone just starting out/been at Scripps right now? Would like to get current opinions on the program.

Members don't see this ad.

Bump. Again. I'm applying soon and would like to know how this program stacks up to the rest. I see no difference in this and Goucher, only that Scripps folk have beautiful Cali weather, vice cold and gloomy Baltimore weather...

Members don't see this ad :)
Mr. Adventure said:
Hey, Is anyone just starting out/been at Scripps right now? Would like to get current opinions on the program.

I applied to Scripps earlier this year but was rejected, presumably because I already took all but two of the courses offered (I did mine at a state college 23 years ago; I wasn't premed then, just taking them for possible graduate work which fell through). It was my first choice out of all the programs I looked at, because of the small liberal arts atmosphere.

I got the same deal from a few other post-baccs.

Mr. Adventure said:
Hey,

Is anyone just starting out/been at Scripps right now? Would like to get current opinions on the program.

"scripps kiddies." nice. Anyway, I think Leeeeeeeeeroy Jenkins actually said, "at least I have chicken."

This last point has been up for debate. I have seen nothing definitive that states one way or the other whether he says:

"At least I'm not chicken!"

or

"At least I have chicken!"

If you have conclusive proof, please post the link. Either way, Leeroy rules. ;) BTW: Can't believe someone actually got my pun. Thx. :cool:

Bump, still looking for anyone with info...