MD & DO Scrubs for anatomy (if preggo)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sofpink

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need some help deciding which type of scrubs to buy for anatomy class. Thing is, I'm 3m pregnant and I'm scared to buy something that is going to become uncomfortable or won't fit me in a couple of months. Any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

Buy bigger scrubs.

God I'm f*cking good.

Reactions: 1 user
I need some help deciding which type of scrubs to buy for anatomy class. Thing is, I'm 3m pregnant and I'm scared to buy something that is going to become uncomfortable or won't fit me in a couple of months. Any suggestions?

Are scrubs required in your lab? If so, they do have maternity brands. You can wear regular until you need to switch. If not, I'd get a good pair of maternity yoga pants.

Members don't see this ad :)
Buy bigger scrubs. You'll want to tuck the shirt in anyways during lab, so it won't matter that it's too big either earlier in your pregnancy/after pregnancy. It'd be much worse to have them be too small than too big, and like I said, you can tuck the excess into the pants

There are maternity scrubs. I found some at a used maternity clothing store and on ebay.

Reactions: 1 users
I just wore my regular scrubs tied low, a maternity tank top tucked under the scrub pants, and a larger size top (one size up)

Wow didn't know they make maternity scrubs! Any particular brand you guys like or recommend?

There are maternity scrubs and people on etsy that make custom tailored scrubs

Consider wearing a respirator in anatomy lab if you're pregnant.