Scrubs...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JesseBrad3

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of any good websites to buy scrubs from?

Members don't see this ad.

try bedpanboutique :laugh: or lydias uniforms. they have pretty much anything!

Well, come to think of it I could use a new bedpan.

Members don't see this ad :)
Allheart.com? :mad: :thumbdown:

NO! NO! NO! I had a horrible experience with them. I'm not buying anything from them, EVER. I wouldn't recommend anyone buy anything from them unless they wanna go nuts.

aileen said:
Allheart.com? :mad: :thumbdown:

NO! NO! NO! I had a horrible experience with them. I'm not buying anything from them, EVER. I wouldn't recommend anyone buy anything from them unless they wanna go nuts.

Really? I had good success with them.

What happened?

My experience with AllHeart was good too...even bought an expensive stethoscope. That was three years ago though, maybe they'r bad now.

If there is a Costco in your area they are pretty cheap there too.

Wal-Mart carries scrubs too. They're cheap, but I didn't think they were very comfy. Dickies scrubs are my faves...but they ain't cheap.

Goodwill and other thrift stores usually have a rack of scrubs for very cheap. :)

I lost my lab coat and needed one right away. I also ordered a name tag and a pair of clogs as well. I waited for 2 weeks, but no shippment. I e-mailed them 4 times about it, and never heard from them. I called my credit card company to dispute the charge, but they gave me Allheart's PHONE number instead. I called them, and they put me on hold for ~15 minutes. I finally talked to them and they said sorry (whatever). I waited another 2 weeks for nothing. I called them again to complain, the next day I get my name tag that's engraved WRONG!

I called them and they said sorry again and they would send me another name tag. What they did? They charged my credit card again for the new name tag, which I never received BTW.

I finally get the lab coat after waiting like 2 months, and it was horrible quality so I ended up returning it and paid for the postage out of my pocket.

The attitude I got from the rep on the phone... Blah Blah Blah. I'M NOT BUYING ANYTHING FROM THEM EVER AGAIN. PERIOD.