You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Best time to buy Figs scrubs
Started by dent_wannabe
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Darn it, I just missed it...Valentines is Best lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They go up to 30% off on Black Friday. Sign up for the emails and they will send you one whenever they have sales.
Do you really want Figs scrubs? They made my butt look big and I don't wear them anymore. Although they are esthetically pleasing, it doesn't feel appropriate for me to wear them.
They go on random sales during the holidays all the time, you'll have no problem finding 30% off
Fashionable scubs... marketing is a powerful thing.
Last edited:
For reals. Scrubs are literally glorified pajamas. When you owe $500,000 for dental school, what’s another $100 for a set of Figs scrubs? Y’all are nuts.Fashionable scubs... marketing is a powerful thing.
Big Hoss
I wish I was brave enough to do labwork in $100 scrubs
after getting VPS impression material stuck onto my 20$ scrubs, im glad i haven't fallen for this FIGS fad
Frankly, life is too short to wear bad quality scrubs
I wore em and then I returned them.Anyone bashing on figs hasnt worn them.
Bought on Flack Friday and such Figs are quite wonderful. Just make sure you don't resemble a ballet dancer 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Some figs look good on people, but sometimes they look very silly, especially when they're overly tight. Also, no scrubs should ever have a collar.
Especially if you do a lot of action posing like this guy...Some figs look good on people
Big Hoss
That’s just how I walk
Best time to buy fig scrubs? never
i like jaanuu scrubs more. im also very short so their scrubs fit me better
their scrubs are cheaper and softer and for people who dont like low rise scrubs they have a natural waist style
their scrubs are cheaper and softer and for people who dont like low rise scrubs they have a natural waist style
Best time to buy fig scrubs? never
I've been waiting for this comment since this thread started. Thank you for your service.
The people wearing figs probably also wear yeezys and upload pictures of their class 2 prep in pre clinic to their instagram page
don’t you wear yeezys?The people wearing figs probably also wear yeezys and upload pictures of their class 2 prep in pre clinic to their instagram page
it was a jokedon’t you wear yeezys?
The people wearing figs probably also wear yeezys and upload pictures of their class 2 prep in pre clinic to their instagram page
Similar threads
- Question
- Replies
- 11
- Views
- 2K