-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN Acceptance Predictor?
Started by lhmhtd
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Today's April 1st... 

It's 300% legit. Those without souls have a substantially reduced chance of acceptance.I was excited to do this until it started asking my hair color, with options like "ginger" listed. Is it some kind of a joke?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well it is April 1st...It has hair color options like "ginger" listed. Is it some kind of a joke?
Edit: Ninja'd...
Given that it's a well-established evidence-based admission protocol, I wouldn't really call it "calling out."Ya know, call out gingers and whatnot.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dull brown of courseI guess I am just wanting to know what color to dye my hair when I go to interviews.
🤣🤣🤣
I just filled that out for fun.
I just filled that out for fun.
Blondes always have more fun... 😉I guess I am just wanting to know what color to dye my hair when I go to interviews.
My Results:
"Students with this score generally match to these forum comments:"
-I think cleaning stables fits you better than veterinary school.
-Consider geology, you shouldn't go near living things.
-Your chances are meh.
-You need way way more experience.
-Consider opening a doggy daycare instead.
I guess I should drop out now and ask my parents for my barn job back
"Students with this score generally match to these forum comments:"
-I think cleaning stables fits you better than veterinary school.
-Consider geology, you shouldn't go near living things.
-Your chances are meh.
-You need way way more experience.
-Consider opening a doggy daycare instead.
I guess I should drop out now and ask my parents for my barn job back

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
"How many friends do you have in real life?"
Note: Your mother doesn't count

Note: Your mother doesn't count

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I got those minus "Your chances are meh" and plus "Special snowflake status detected" 🤣My Results:
"Students with this score generally match to these forum comments:"
-I think cleaning stables fits you better than veterinary school.
-Consider geology, you shouldn't go near living things.
-Your chances are meh.
-You need way way more experience.
-Consider opening a doggy daycare instead.
I guess I should drop out now and ask my parents for my barn job back![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know! I was like, hey, my husband has to count at least! Right? Righhhtt??"How many friends do you have in real life?"
Note: Your mother doesn't count
![]()
I may or may not have contributed to these responses...I got those minus "Your chances are meh" and plus "Special snowflake status detected" 🤣
This quiz made my morning. "How many times have you worn scrubs to organic chemistry?" 





"Have you considered a career as a veterinary technician?"
"Consider geology, you shouldn't go near living things."
"You would be more successful running a dog walking service."
"Consider opening a doggy daycare instead."
What killed me was when it asked how many friends you had IRL. "Your mother doesn't count"
"Consider geology, you shouldn't go near living things."
"You would be more successful running a dog walking service."
"Consider opening a doggy daycare instead."
What killed me was when it asked how many friends you had IRL. "Your mother doesn't count"
Number of selfies? It's important. Pls tell.This quiz made my morning. "How many times have you worn scrubs to organic chemistry?"![]()
OMG I did this this morning for fun, and got a stupid answer and didn't even realize it was a joke... I'm slow.
When I said I was blonde, it said something like "that's not the hair color of 95% of applicants, please select your natural hair color."
Mine said:
Your SDN forum score is
93
Students with this score generally match to these forum comments:
"Consider applying to medical school instead"
"I think cleaning stables fits you better than veterinary school."
"Take a few years to gain experience before applying."
"Your chances are meh."
"Working for a pet grooming service can be just as rewarding as becoming a veterinarian and also more realistic for you."
It has hair color options like "ginger" listed. Is it some kind of a joke?
When I said I was blonde, it said something like "that's not the hair color of 95% of applicants, please select your natural hair color."
"Have you considered a career as a veterinary technician?"
"Consider geology, you shouldn't go near living things."
"You would be more successful running a dog walking service."
"Consider opening a doggy daycare instead."
What killed me was when it asked how many friends you had IRL. "Your mother doesn't count"
Mine said:
Your SDN forum score is
93
Students with this score generally match to these forum comments:
"Consider applying to medical school instead"
"I think cleaning stables fits you better than veterinary school."
"Take a few years to gain experience before applying."
"Your chances are meh."
"Working for a pet grooming service can be just as rewarding as becoming a veterinarian and also more realistic for you."
"Have you considered a career as a veterinary technician?"
"Consider applying to medical school instead."
"Special snowflake status detected."
"Your chances are meh."
"Take a few years to gain experience before applying."
"Consider applying to medical school instead."
"Special snowflake status detected."
"Your chances are meh."
"Take a few years to gain experience before applying."
I just did it for fun after reading this thread. The "how seriously do you take your academic performance section" was hilarious.
I don't have the link to take it. :/
I think cleaning stables fits you better than veterinary school.
Consider geology, you shouldn't go near living things.
Special snowflake status detected.
Your chances are meh.
Take a few years to gain experience before applying.
How many different responses are there?
Consider geology, you shouldn't go near living things.
Special snowflake status detected.
Your chances are meh.
Take a few years to gain experience before applying.
How many different responses are there?
"General Understanding of Numerics for New Exceptional Recruits." Ha. 

I don't have the link to take it. :/
http://www.studentdoctor.net/2016/0...erstanding-numerics-new-exceptional-recruits/
Does this work?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I figured as soon as I saw it 😀I may or may not have contributed to these responses...
"General Understanding of Numerics for New Exceptional Recruits." Ha.![]()
G.U.N.N.E.R.
Hahahaha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh, this was hilarious 🤣. I hope SDN archives it so people can play with it later.
Let's see... my score was 17. I was told I need more experience, I'm better off cleaning stables, and told to do pet grooming/dog daycare/vet technician. At least I'm not a special snowflake
Let's see... my score was 17. I was told I need more experience, I'm better off cleaning stables, and told to do pet grooming/dog daycare/vet technician. At least I'm not a special snowflake

Yes!
Woot! I got special snowflake status! 😀
Also, it won't take old GRE scores. I had to make up a random GRE score because I don't understand the new GRE grading.
Yes!
Woot! I got special snowflake status! 😀
Also, it won't take old GRE scores. I had to make up a random GRE score because I don't understand the new GRE grading.![]()
It won't take a new GRE score either. I had to give it for 1 section...
For number of hours spent doing extracurriculars per week, one of the options is more hours than there are in a week.
Also, I don't sit in the loser seats! 😡 I obviously drag chairs over to make my own row that's even firster than the first row.

Also, I don't sit in the loser seats! 😡 I obviously drag chairs over to make my own row that's even firster than the first row.
I'm pretty sure it asks for new scores no matter what you input. After all, it's calculating how much of a loser you are, so the (presumably good) scores you imputed first are obviously too high.
All of the med school ones I saw told me I should go to a Caribbean school (although I got the same questions, sadly). Anyone else try for other professional schools?
All of the med school ones I saw told me I should go to a Caribbean school (although I got the same questions, sadly). Anyone else try for other professional schools?
It won't take a new GRE score either. I had to give it for 1 section...
I think I finally put 160 in there and it accepted that. My 610 was "too high to be a real GRE score"
For number of hours spent doing extracurriculars per week, one of the options is more hours than there are in a week.
Also, I don't sit in the loser seats! 😡 I obviously drag chairs over to make my own row that's even firster than the first row.
I picked the loser seat. I heard that seat came with snacks


WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
For the GRE score I just added mine for the sections so I would have one number to put in. Still told me I must have made a mistake later on haha
Ooh... I just got "special snowflake" to show up for Pharmacy School!
I think I finally put 160 in there and it accepted that. My 610 was "too high to be a real GRE score"
Yeah I tried my composite 316 and it said too high, but then it took 159, which was half the score.
I tried the med school one and got:I'm pretty sure it asks for new scores no matter what you input. After all, it's calculating how much of a loser you are, so the (presumably good) scores you imputed first are obviously too high.
All of the med school ones I saw told me I should go to a Caribbean school (although I got the same questions, sadly). Anyone else try for other professional schools?
"If you had any shot, you kind of killed it"
"Maybe you should become a chiropractor instead"
"I hear NPs can do everything doctors can. You should think about nursing school"
"give up all hope"

I gave it my average GRE percentage
Special snowflakes may report to my thread for indoctrination.
I got a 20. Of course, I made everything up, so.
I put 42 for my GRE score and it told me that was too high, so I changed it to 42 and it took that.
I put 42 for my GRE score and it told me that was too high, so I changed it to 42 and it took that.
D
deleted676737
"Based on our data, any amount of "W"s result in no acceptances. Please reselect before continuing." 
I got a 93, woo!
"Special snowflake status detected."
"Working for a pet grooming service can be just as rewarding as becoming a veterinarian and also more realistic for you."
"Your chances are meh."
"Take a few years to gain experience before applying."
"Have you considered a career as a veterinary technician?"
I've always wanted to be a special snowflake! Mission accomplished.

I got a 93, woo!
"Special snowflake status detected."
"Working for a pet grooming service can be just as rewarding as becoming a veterinarian and also more realistic for you."
"Your chances are meh."
"Take a few years to gain experience before applying."
"Have you considered a career as a veterinary technician?"
I've always wanted to be a special snowflake! Mission accomplished.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
and this is the problem with society today 😉I wanna be a special snowflake 😳
I got a score of 98! Of course, I also reported that I have served in 17 3rd world countries. 😀
"number of children helped"
And yeah the GRE part didn't work with my composite score, only when I put one section's score...
Your SDN forum score is
15
Students with this score generally match to these forum comments:
Take a few years to gain experience before applying.
Consider geology, you shouldn't go near living things.
Consider opening a doggy daycare instead.
Special snowflake status detected.
Your chances are meh.
And yeah the GRE part didn't work with my composite score, only when I put one section's score...Your SDN forum score is
15
Students with this score generally match to these forum comments:
Take a few years to gain experience before applying.
Consider geology, you shouldn't go near living things.
Consider opening a doggy daycare instead.
Special snowflake status detected.
Your chances are meh.
I also love that the family income options jump from $30,000 to $200,000-$400,000 a year.
